May 10, 2017
10896W Town Hall Rd.
TOWN OF SPIDER LAKE MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of Spider Lake Board of Supervisors will hold its monthly Town Board Meeting on May 10, 2017 commencing at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes: TBM 4/12/17, PRC 3/1/17
5. Treasurer’s Report
7. PRC Appointment: Steve Smith 5-10-17 to 5-10-20 as Second Alternate
8. Board of Review Appointment: Chris McGrath 5-10-17 to 5-10-20 as Second Alternate
9. Request for Permission from Seeley Lion’s Club to Use Town Roads for Pre-Fat Mountain Bike Race on August 19, 2017 (Ned Zuelsdorff)
10. Request for Permission to Use Town Roads for Gran Fondo Bike Race on 10-15-17
11. Request for Permission to Use Town Roads for Chequamegon 100 Mountain Bike Race on 6-17-17
12. Approval of Town Annual Website Maintenance Contract
13. Report on Quarterly WTA Meeting
14. Discussion and Possible Action on Request From Chippewa Valley Bank for an Resolution Relating to Signature Cards for the Town Account
15. Report on Status of County Short Term Rental Ordinance Changes and Review of Town Amendments Limiting Short Term Rentals
16. Plan & Review Commission Report
• 5-3-17 Public Hearing Regarding Proposed Changes to Town Zoning Ordinance (As noted in notice published in The Record), PRC Recommendation to Approve the Amendments and Action by Town Board to Adopt the Amendments Which Will be Attached to the Minutes
• Owner: Richard Trenkmann – A Division of Lot 1, CSM No. 7950, Recorded in Vol 33 Page 35 – 34, Located in the Government Lot 5, Section 28, T. 42 N., R. 5 W.
• Owner: Wayne Wegner – Lot 1 of CSM No. 8014, Recorded In Vol. 33 on Pages 195 – 198 and Located In Government Lot 4 and Other Lands Located In Government Lot 5 of Section 28, T. 42 N., R. 5 W.
• Review and Discussion Regarding 2015 Wisconsin Act 211 and Possible Action on Delegation of Authority to the Zoning Administrator
• Approval of Easement to CenturyLink regarding Buried Telecommunications Cable
17. Committee Report
• Status of FEMA Submittals re Cleanup
• Road Bids – Murphy Blvd.
• Status of Equipment and Possible Action on CAT Maintenance Agreeement
• Results of Inspection for Salt/Sand Shed
• USFS FR 175 and FR 336 Stream Crossing Maintenance
• Washout on FR 205
• USFS—Possible FHWA Field Review in June
Health and Safety
• Fire Department Report
• Status of 2017 CWPP Grant Requests
• Possible Action on Setting Spring Brush Collection Dates
• Letter from Sawyer County Land Records re: Property Address Signs
Insurance and Finance
18. Clerk’s Report
• Letter from Sawyer County Surveyor re: Town Road Work
• Change of Date for BOR from June 8, 2017 to June 1, 2017 – Open Book is from 3-5 P.M. and Board of Review is from 5-7 P.M.
• Other Correspondence
19. Questions from Audience and Other Matters for Discussion Purposes Only
Posted this 6th day of May, 2017
Christine Ferda, Town Clerk