Town of Spider Lake
Plan and Review Commission Meeting
10896 W Town Hall Road
Immediately Following the Public Hearing Scheduled for June 5, 2019 beginning at 6:00 P.M.
Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order and Preliminary Matters.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Chairman of Town Board will Attend Meeting but not Participate
4. Appointment of Vice-chair, if needed
5. Approval of the Minutes of the May 1, 2019 Meeting.
6. Conditional Use Applications:
Elizabeth Herbert and Timothy Sheldon, NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 29, Town 42N Range 07W Parcel # 028-742-29-4205. 5.30 Acres Zoned A-1 Request: A single family dwelling on vacant land currently zoned A1. Ms. Herbert’s brother would be occupying the dwelling. A dwelling cannot be constructed on A1 zoned property without a CUP. Discussion/Action
West-Spider Lake Hospitality LLC. 3.42 Acres Zoned Residential Recreational Two (RR2) Request: Making the property available for event and parking use including rental of finished garage space and grounds.
Town of Spider Lake ordinance 15.3(b)(3) requires a conditional use for “Recreational service oriented uses such as restaurants, cocktail lounges, marinas, sport shops and bait sales, and other recreational services which in the opinion of the Town Plan and Review Commission are of the same general character or clearly incidental to a permitted use or use authorized by a Conditional Use Permit.” Discussion/Action
7. Heinemann’s condo mitigation plan. Discussion
8. Zoning Administrator’s Report
9. Any other business that may come before the Commission for Discussion
Posted this 1st day of June, 2019
Christine Ferda, Clerk