OCTOBER 21, 2014
TOWN OF SPIDER LAKE TOWN BOARD MEETING AND BUDGET WORKSHOP
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of Spider Lake Board of Supervisors will hold a Town Board Meeting and 2015 budget workshop on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 beginning at 2:30 P.M. at the Town Hall located at 10896W Town Hall Rd.
Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Negotiations with International Union of Operating Local No. 139 AFL-CIO and Town Road Workers
3. Adjourn to Executive Session in accordance with Wisconsin Statute section 19.85
The Town of Spider Lake Board of Supervisors may entertain a motion to move in and out of Executive Session pursuant to:
19.85(1)(e) Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public property, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session—the purpose being to formulate a bargaining strategy for negotiations with the International Union of Operating Engineers Local No. 139.
4. Reconvene in Open Session to act on any items from the Executive Session if necessary and to proceed with any other items on the agenda.
5. Correct amended ATV Ordinance #01-01
6. Discussion/Preparation of 2015 budget
7. Possible action by the town board to adopt a resolution supporting a percentage increase in the allowable levy and calling for the question to be placed on the agenda of a special town elector meeting.
Posted this 18th day of October, 2014