MEETING NOTICE – JUNE 10. 2009 7:00 P.M.
TOWN OF SPIDER LAKE MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of Spider Lake Board of Supervisors will hold their monthly Town Board Meeting on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 7:00 PM at the Town Hall.
Agenda is as follows:
1) Call to order
2) Approval of the Agenda
3) Pledge of Allegiance
4) Minutes: P&RC Public Hearing 5/14/09
Town Board of Supervisors meeting 5/14/09
Town Road Committee meeting 5/22/09
Town Solid Waste Committee meeting 5/22/09
5) Opening of Road bids
6) Authorization for Road Committee to award bids
7) Treasurers Report
8 ) Vouchers
9) Update on Holding Tank Agreement correspondence
10) Approval of Class A & B Liquor Licenses, Operators Licenses and Cigarette Licenses subject to payment for the Licenses and of all delinquent Liquor Bills and delinquent Personal Property taxes.
11) Approval of new Operators Licenses not received yet for Clerk to issue and have approved at July meeting.
12) Consider fixing power line right-a-way on Green Point Road
13) County forest land revenue
14) Approval of paying any bills not received by June 6th to be paid on June 24, 2009
15) Update on petition for 15% Severance Tax
16) Committee Reports: Roads: Traffic study expenses
Solid Waste: White goods collection $10.00 per appliance No Tires
Safety: Propane contracts
17) Forest Service invoice payment allocation: Lost Land Lake Fire
18) New Sawyer County Ordinances
19) Thank you from Hayward Community Food Shelf
20) Questions from the audience
Posted this 6th day of June, 2009
Ruth Guyer, Clerk