TOWN OF SPIDER LAKE, SAWYER CO., WI
PLAN AND REVIEW COMMISSION MEETING
November 6th, 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CERTIFIED SURVEY MAP REVIEW
1) Patrick Delaney Located in part of Gov’t. Lot 3 and The NE ¼ – SW ¼ Sec. 34, T. 42 N., R7W. Preliminary Review
ZONING POLICY ISSUES, ORDINANCE INTERPRETATION AND COMMITTEE GUIDANCE FOR DEPARTMENT STAFF
1) Clarifications on Boulder Lodge.
Town Board accepted recommendation of the Planning committee for conditional Use Permit at the public hearing on 8/5/98 for 15 new RV sites. The existing Conditional Use Permit for 15 camp sites remain as they are with no additional improvements.
(10/27/98 Spec. TBM minutes corrected to leave out “not” to allow improvements)
2) Lot created before zoning with less than 200’ frontage. Structure on property to be torn down and replaced meeting all required setbacks. Is structure limited to original area plus 50%?
4.2 E) 1) No lot area shall be so reduced that the dimensional and yard requirements required of the Ordinance cannot be met. Lots existing and of record prior to adoption of Ordinance 76-1, but of substandard size, may be devoted to uses permitted in the district in which they are located, but will remain nonconforming.
4.4 N) 1) A LOT created prior to April 4, 1967 or as later amended, but substandard in size, may have a single family dwelling unit constructed on the LOT provided that all minimum setback requirements can be met and a wastewater treatment system is installed. Additional dwelling units shall be constructed only in accordance with Lake Class Development Standards. (6/26/06)
10.1 Nonconforming Uses
E) No structural alteration, addition or repair to any building or structure in a nonconforming use over the life of the building or structure, shall exceed fifty (50) percent of its original area.
G) Nonconforming buildings or structure may not be torn down and replaced without meeting proper conforming setbacks.
1) Report on driveway violation at 11019W Allan Rd. Owners: Kyle & Suzanne Crow. Contractor: Ken LaCoy Construction
1) Ghost Lake Lodge Condominium plat addendum review.
2) Amended Citation and Fee Schedule to comply with Sawyer County Rates
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE TOWN OF SPIDER LAKE ZONING ORDINANCE
1) 16.1 Town of Spider Lake, Lake Class Development Standards
Purpose of the amendment: Create a new “Wilderness Development” lake classification to be as restrictive as Sawyer County Ordinance approve by Sawyer County Board on 9/18/08
2) 4.4 T) Structures With Nonconforming shoreline setbacks
3) 5.5 Change to 5.6 TEMPORARY SIGNS (Numbering change only should have been changed 9/31/06 amendments)
ANY OTHER BUSINESS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMITTEE FOR DISCUSSION ONLY.
Posted this 1st day of November, 2008
Ruth Guyer, Clerk
DOWNLOAD PDF OF PLAN/REVIEW AGENDA