The Zoning Administrator acts on behalf of the Town Board and the Plan and Review Commission. They are responsible for the administrations and enforcement of the Land Use Ordinance 17-88, and are also invested with the responsibilities of Building Inspector. These responsibilities include:
- Issuing Land Use Permits – No structure can be built, moved or structurally altered and no land use can be substantially altered until a Land Use Permit has been issued.
- Issuing Conditional Use Permits when authorized by the Town Board
- Surveying the Town when necessary to identify and record non-conforming uses and structures
- Making onsite inspections
- Investigating and reporting violations of these ordinances to the Plan and Review Commission and the Town Board
- Ordering proper compliance with these ordinances
- Issuing citations