Register to Vote
There are two ways for you to register to vote:
- Visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterToVote
- Visit the Town of Spider Lake Clerk at the Town Hall
– Town Hall Hours: Mondays 10:00-3:00
– Phone: (715) 462-3977
Request an Absentee Ballot
You must include a copy of your photo ID in each of the following methods.
There are three ways to request an Absentee Ballot:
- Visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RequestAnAbsenteeBallot
- Download the Application for an Absentee Ballot here. Complete it and send it to the Town Clerk.
- Email, fax or mail a request to the Town Clerk. Requests must include the resident’s full name, permanent (registered) address, mailing address if different from the permanent address.
Available to help as a Poll Worker?
Upcoming Elections in 2021
April 6, 2021
- Town of Spider Lake Chair of the Board
- Town of Spider Lake Supervisor (2 openings)
- Town of Spider Lake Clerk
- Town of Spider Lake Treasurer
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- State Court of Appeals Judge
- State District Judge
- State Circuit Court Judge